Monday 29 December 2008

Some updates and one very important realisation

It has been almost three months since I have posted a single word. I am back in the land of my birth and the hunt for that elusive 'job' is still on. Mumbai is still the same, filthy, polluted, loud, crazy, zany city...in other words full of life and colour and I would not have it any other way!!!

Even though I am part of the many million who are unemployed I have still managed to partake in one daaru session every week, which according to certain sections of society makes me one big bevda.

What constructive thing have I done since I have returned? Well, if one must know I have discovered that the best way to enjoy the effects of marijuana is to consume it in the weirdest of places, like hospitals or the rooms of doctors in hospitals!!! I have also realised that guys should not wear stockings of any kind, especially those that go up to their thighs and more importantly one should never encounter a guy wearing thigh-high stockings when one is stoned, it can be extremely scary. I still wake up at night shivering in fright...

Finally, let me end by saying how happy I am that the Aussies are getting their backsides whipped in their own backyard. Just thinking about it brings a smile to my lips and a tear to my eye. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about, SHAME ON YOU!!!


2 comments:

Tejilee Tembe said...

So thats what thou has been doing with his med friends huh...!! ;0

Meera Vijayann said...

Ahem.. only one daaru session??giggle giggle..:P