Saturday 9 August 2008

Jobs, Jobs Jobs!!!

That's all everyone around me seems to be talking about. Everyone I know is in the process of looking for a job or finalising the salary details with a potential employer and to be honest its just depressing as hell. Bitching and moaning about the lack of jobs or lack of job offers, to be more precise, is ok but beyond a point its more like a creeping malaise. I call it a malaise because if you are not careful you end up only talking like the end of the world is near and in the process depressing everyone around you...I, unfortunately, have been guilty of this crime quite often these days.

What is even worse is when individuals, who have jobs, start to crib about how tough it is for freshers to get jobs and how it is a numbers game...yeah like its one big lottery with a cash prize of $1000,000,000,00 and if you play it long enough you are sure to win since the odds are in your favour...BAH!!! Such individuals need to realise that such speel is not always appreciated however good the intentions are and that the reciever of that speel rather drown himself in a barrel of really bad hooch!

Anyway, I don't want to keep complaining, but this was something that has been bugging me like a bad itch on the Gluteus Maximus and I just had to reach over and scratch.

2 comments:

Meera Vijayann said...

Ya yA..after all this you will get some fancy job here and I will be rotting there selling peanutes.:(

Meera Vijayann said...

peanuts I mean..Im starting to spell like tubbykins.:P